24 August 2011

Lazy summer songs

All sorts of music I've been listening to nonstop for the last three months...

Florence + The Machine's Lungs, especially
  • The Dog Days Are Over
  • Rabbit Heart
  • I'm Not Calling You a Liar
  • Kiss with a Fist


Both of She & Him's albums, especially
  • This Is Not a Test
  • I Thought I Saw Your Face Today
  • Sweet Darlin'
  • Swing Low Sweet Chariot
  • In the Sun
  • If You Can't Sleep

Maroon 5's "Moves Like Jagger," "Stutter," "Misery," and others.

Ellie Goulding's "The Writer"

Train's "Marry Me"

2NE1's "Lonely," "Ugly"

재주소년의 "마지막 춤은 나와 함께"

디어클라우드의 "아직도 그대가 익숙해"

Andy Grammer's "Keep Your Head Up"

Christina Perri's "Jar of Hearts" and "Arms"
 



And timeless favorites, of course...

"Kiss Me" - Sixpence None the Richer
"옛사랑" - 이문세
"아주 오래전 일" - 이적
"Way Back into Love" - Hugh Grant & Haley Bennett
"Just the Way I Am" - Ingrid Michaelson
"Because You Live" - Jesse McCartney





No comments:

Post a Comment